Become a Communication Genius !
A 4 day course led by Nicola Merton-Richards:
Date: Friday 23rd - Monday 26th November
Reduced to only £495 with deposit payment of £200 by 7th October.
Why is Good Communication so Valuable?
Communication is an art that can be learned. Like a muscle it can be developed - the more you use it the stronger it gets.
Communication really works for those who choose to master this valuable skill.
Whether you are wanting to enhance your present career, increase your client base as a therapist, understand your patients better, understand what makes your child tick, enhance your relationships, better use your entrepreneurial skills or set up a new business this 4 day Communication Skills Training will not only teach you how to communicate more effectively and overcome any barriers you may have, but also how to ask questions, how to listen better, and how to read and understand body language.
The biggest communication problem we have in our sped up world is that we listen in order to know what to say next, rather than listening to understand.
Most of the problems we face in our everyday lives could be avoided with better communication skills.
You can eliminate the need to keep repeating yourself to be understood, clear confusion about what others mean, and finally feel truly heard.
Personal relationships will improve or change significantly when you are a better communicator.
Communication works for those who work at it.
Good Communication Opens Doors.
This training will change your life forever.
Your will discover how to :
* Utilise active listening skills
* Improve understanding and build rapport with others
* Use questioning techniques to clarify language
* Understand reactions and behaviours in others
* Appreciate the role of body language and voice tone in effective communication
* Manage your own reactions, behaviours, and body language
* Increase levels of assertion in both the spokena dn written forms
* Utilise practical communication skills for organisational success
* Use the power of words in a positive way